If you have a great idea for something you want to work on, this is the place for it! Once you fill this form out, it will be sent to the project manager who will look over the project idea and get back to you. This really just opens the lines of communication so we can chat with you more about your idea to get a better sense of it and hopefully get you started on your project. Don’t worry about it being too vague, expensive, insignificant, specific, or utterly hair-brained! The whole point of the Sandbox is to play with ideas so if you have an idea that you’ve been bouncing around for a while or a spur of the moment thing, we’re here to help make it happen.
Here are some things to think about to help get you started. But don’t worry if you can’t answer any of these questions yet, that’s what we’re here for!
- Roughly how long will the project take?
- How many people will you need on the project?
- Do we need to buy anything new at the Sandbox for your project?
- What’s a rough budget for the project?
- What is your end goal — do you want to start a company, make something for fun, or just see if it’s possible?
Just fill out this form to get started: